The Post House
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS TO THE POST HOUSE IBSTOCK
We are in easy reach of the M42 and M1 motorway network, giving easy access to Birmingham Airport, The N.E.C. and the Bull Ring Shopping Centre and convenient to East Midland Airport, Leicester City Centre, Highcross Shopping Centre and Foss Park Retail Park.
Ideally located for business, as we are only a short drive from the many commercial and industrial sites surrounding the Coalville and Bardon area. Well Known Nationally for the manufacture of BRICKS we have Hanson Brick and Ibstock Brick not to far away.
Some of the smaller towns and villages to visit close by are Ashby de la zouch, Castle Donington, Coalville, Hinckley, Market Bosworth and many more villages of picturesque and historical interest along with 1000 of acres of beautiful countryside.
- The National Forest
- The National Forest Walks
- Sense Valley Forest Park
- Snibston Discovery Park
- Ashby Castle
- Ashby Museum
- Melbourne Hall and Gardens
- Bosworth Battlefield Centre
- Grace Dieu Priory
- Calk Abby
- Donington le Heath
- Staunton Harold
- The Ferrers Centre for arts and crafts
- Donington Park Racing circuit and exhibition centre.
- Mallory Park Motor cycle Racing circuit
- Swadlincote Ski & Snowboard Centre
- Twycross Zoo
- Willesley Park Golf Club
- Champaney Springs Health Resort
- Moira Canal and Longboats
- Great Central Railway
- Alton Towers
- Drayton Manor
Local Events 2018
Click here to view next four months calender of events.